Afterwards, once you remove all of your personal details from the device, you can package it and post it back to us with the provided pre-paid label.
Once we have inspected your device you will receive a notification email confirming your payment or if we have found a discrepancy or a fault that prevents your device to reach the full 'up to' quote, we will update you with our evaluation results and the available options. Along the whole journey, our Customer Support team is there to help either via phone, email, or social media.
If you have requested a pack to be sent to you, shipping times can be up to 3 working days.
The next contact you will receive from us will either be a follow-up email if you don't send your device within 4 days or a notification email to confirm we have safely received your device.
Once you have received a notification email from us to confirm we have safely received your device, the next point of contact will be from our team to confirm whether your device has reached a full 'up to' valuation or a valuation of the current state of your device. Please lookout for this email, if we don't hear from you within 72 hours of delivering your final quote we will presume you would like to be paid and recycle your device.
If we update our site 'up to' prices within fourteen (14) days of your submission, this will not affect the 'up to' quote you received at the time of your order, which can still be achieved.
We do ask that you ship your item to us as soon as possible so that we can complete your order in the shortest possible turnaround time. Please note that devices tend to depreciate over time, so sending in your device quickly will help you to receive the most for your device.
Please use the packaging provided or any other packaging suitable for transit to protect your device.
If for any reason that link isn't available, feel free to respond to the email and reject the offer, so that our team can send it back to you.
If any changes have been made to your quote you will be notified via the emailed report.
Sending your device
That way we can determine that the device belongs to you, as otherwise, it will be difficult matching the device to the appropriate owner.
Your pack will be sent via Royal Mail, you will receive your pack within 48 hours of your submission. Please note that sometimes it can take up to 72 hours.
• Print a pre-paid Royal Mail shipping label from home which can be generated by clicking here, which will take you to our section of the Royal Mail website.
• Alternatively, you can wait for your postage pack to come to your address. We automatically send a postage pack to every order on the day of your order submission. The pack will include a pre-printed return label, packaging and instructions. Please allow up to 3 days to receive your pack. In most cases, they are received the next day.
• If you don't have a printer at home and don't want to wait for your postage pack to arrive, you have the option to download a QR code to your phone. The QR code will be downloadable once you have generated a free Royal Mail label by clicking here. Take your parcel to the Post Office and simply show the QR code to a staff member at your local Post Office. They will scan the QR Code from your phone which will allow their Post Office system to print the shipping label for you to stick to the package free of charge. Make sure you have the Device boxed up ready for the shipping label to be stuck on. The Post Office will not provide you with the packaging
Also, if possible, please have the device charged as it will make the evaluation process faster for our team.
• You can wait for your postage pack to come to your address. We automatically send a postage pack to every order on the day of your order submission. The pack will include a pre-printed return label, packaging and, instructions.
• If you don't have a printer at home and don't want to wait for your postage pack to arrive, you have the option to make a pre-paid label here, which will take you to our section of the Royal Mail website. Once completed, you will receive an email with the QR code attached. The QR code will be downloadable once you have generated a free Royal Mail label by clicking here. Simply show the QR code to a staff member at your local Post Office. They will scan the QR Code from your phone which will allow their Post Office system to print the shipping label for you to stick to the package free of charge. Make sure you have the Device boxed up ready for the shipping label to be stuck on. The Post Office will not provide you with the packaging.
• No water or liquid damage.
•The devices need to turn on and off, with all buttons working.
• A working touchscreen in excellent condition with no damage such as felt scratches, cracks or (pixel) damage
•No damage to the outer case (no cracks, dents or chips)
•A fully working operating system (software)
•Battery health of at least 90%
•Be fully functional with all parts including system software.
•Have working home button / fingerprint sensor / Wi-Fi / camera / video.
•Make / Receive calls.
•Have a functional battery so it holds its charge.
•Be removed from any iCloud / Samsung / Google Accounts.
Devices under the "Average" Condition need to meet all the following criteria.
No water or liquid damage.
The devices need to turn on and off, with all buttons working.
Have a working touch screen (small scratches accepted)
Be fully functional with all parts inc. system software
Have working home button / fingerprint sensor / WiFi / camera / video
Make / Receive calls
Have a functional battery so it holds its charge.
Be removed from any iCloud / Samsung / Google Accounts
Cannot have a display showing signs of cracks, white spots, screen burn or discolouration.
An "Average" Conditioned device can have:
Chips, dents and damage to the outer housing, but no cracks.
Any battery health, but no batteries with faults, warnings or blows.
Devices under the "Broken" Condition could have some of the following criteria:
Water or liquid damage.
Cracked screen, rear camera lens, housing torch or other parts.
Heavy wear and tear.
Message showing that battery requires service in the settings, battery menu (iPhone only).
Phone display with any signs of cracks, white spots, screen burn, discolouration or heavy scratches.
Locked to a Non-UK network.
Please keep in mind that in order to accept "Broken" devices, they need to meet the following:
Be in one piece and not have any missing parts or components.
Have working power on function (we cannot accept a device that cannot be tested).
Be removed from any iCloud / Samsung / Google Accounts.
You will be paid within the same day that our confirmed evaluation is accepted. . If there are no errors on your order this will be the same day we receive the device Monday - Friday, excluding weekends and bank holidays!
Payments are sent at the end of each day and usually arrive instantly to UK bank accounts (depending on who you Bank with, transfers can take longer).
If your device does not match the description submitted we will contact you with an updated quote or a rejection notice. Please ensure you describe your device honestly and correctly to avoid any delay.
There is no need to worry as, before the processing of your payment, you will receive an automated link that will let you confirm/ change your bank details.
If you don't receive this, feel free to contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that they can change them for you.
Please keep in mind that even though we process all of our payments within 24 hours, depending on your financial institution it can take up to 48 hours for the payment to become available in your bank account.
Feel free to contact our Customer Support department at email@example.com and they will be able to further investigate it for you.
Please do contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, to check this for you.
Additionally, please keep in mind that if you have received an evaluation from our side and there was no response within 48 hours, the device and payment have been automatically processed.
Our Terms and Conditions: